Lane is SaaS software that creates a smart workplace; it leverages the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) ecosystem to enable buildings and their tenant companies to communicate and engage with urban-professionals, directly to their mobile devices.
Lane is the first mobile engagement platform to connect urban professionals into the building they work at, the company they work for and the vendors and services around them, throughout any city. Co-founder’s Clinton Robinson and Kofi Gyekye have disrupted CRE, a relatively untouched sector in tech, with their innovative approach to increasing workplace engagement through communication.
For the past year, Lane has revolutionized how CRE buildings communicate with tenants and how organizations communicate with employees, and now represents some of the largest and most recognizable office properties such as Brookfield Office Properties and Menkes, alongside their anchor tenants.
Lane’s platform adds value to Property Managers and Employers enabling them to:
- Communicate directly to professionals and increase workplace ecosystem engagement.
- Raise awareness and integrate tenants into programs such as health and wellness, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability.
- Receive analytics on participation and get feedback by conducting surveys and questionnaires.
- Offer building amenities and services and get better return on investments.
- Offer incentives and perks from participating vendors or services.
Lane’s platform adds value to Members enabling them to:
- Engage with their surroundings.
- Be aware of company wide goals and initiatives through tailored content.
- Participate in community wide events and programming such as health & wellness, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability.
- Contribute to overall workplace ecosystem by offering feedback through questionnaires or surveys.
Major metropolitan cities
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY
Is this your company? Email email@example.com to update your profile.