AnySizeDeals is an online platform created to connect real estate investors to capital providers. The platform is completely FREE to use, except in the case of professional services looking to register (attorneys, title companies, contractors, etc.) who are required to pay a nominal fee. Overall, AnySizeDeals is geared towards the following parties:
- Asset Managers
- Service Providers
- Facilities Management
- Debt/Structured Finance Brokers
- Construction/Project Management
AnySizeDeals matches investors based off a number of different sets of criteria, such as expertise, deal size, geographic location, type of property and risk tolerance.
Sounds straightforward enough, but here’s what the platform offers users in a nutshell, according to the company website:
- New Sources of Capital – Access to professionals with equity and debt capabilities
- Increased Deal Flow on a Worldwide Scale – Access to international buyers and sellers
- Professional Network Growth – The ability to connect with real estate professionals around the globe
- Security – All deal information and necessary documents are shared over a secure platform
AnySizeDeals is a site in its infancy, having just launched in beta this past September, so they still have a lot of work to do. But, the site has an extremely clean and user-friendly design. Add in the fact that it’s free to use, and you just might think that AnySizeDeals is worth paying a visit too.